Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hang in There!

Secretly, I hate that phrase..."Hang in there"...
NO! I don't want to 'hang in there' anymore!
I'm tired, I'm discouraged, I've been hanging in there for what seems like an eternity and I'm done.
Then that little tantrum of a feeling disipates a bit and I realize that not only do I tell people this all the time, but that hanging in there is the purpose and the secret to life. We learn, we grow. There are so many things about our lives that we can NOT control. So, change the things that CAN be changed, and CHOOSE your attitude with the things you cannot change.
and hey...Hang in there!
(still hate that phrase)
P.S. I really love that cute kid whose life size shape is hanging out in the picture!
-Mama Jones

1 comment:

  1. I heard my favorite quote yesterday: You can not live a positive life with a negative mind!

    ReplyDelete