Friday, February 18, 2011
Spinning, spinning, spinning.....
There is just too much on my mind today. My brain is convoluted and feels like my thoughts are spinning around and around. In no particular order, I am attempting to give voice to my thoughts so my brain does not make me dizzy anymore.
1. Anyone have a milestone for the father of a very talented group of siblings that happen to play the piano?
2. What is a milestone?
3. M's shoulder is healing much faster this time. I'm so glad--football is coming!
4. I love being a gramma. "Mammie" is the best name ever, and baby E is wonderful!
5. My kids are down-right AMAZING! I cannot believe the great choices they have made in their lives--in spite of my shortcomings!
Lyndsie doing the 'Little House on the Prarie" run down the hill!
7. Fix the dishwasher or buy a new one?
8. Water heater...hmm, what to do...
9. Would really like to lose 15 lbs, but I really LOVE to eat.
10. I HATE dog hair but LOVE my dogs...conundrum?
11. Should be caught up at work within 1 week!
Sweet baby eyes!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
This is the beautiful April!
This is when Ian met April--in Nauvoo as YPM's (Young Performing Missionaries).
This is where!
Our family is growing!
We are getting April in July and we couldn't be happier!!
Monday, February 7, 2011
I was cheering for these guys....
to win this...
and they did!
What a totally fun day! I made lots of food, Moo had friends over, and my entire family came over! I love any excuse to have food and family--and I love football, so it was a
day for me! Way to go,
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Tomorrow night they will premier "Phantom of the Opera".
I high school doing Phantom--you may ask.
Stewart Shelley and his magical drama crew can do anything!
Want to see a high quality major production? Come see this show!
Personally, I cannot wait!