Friday, February 18, 2011

My brain is too full

Spinning, spinning, spinning.....
There is just too much on my mind today. My brain is convoluted and feels like my thoughts are spinning around and around. In no particular order, I am attempting to give voice to my thoughts so my brain does not make me dizzy anymore.

1. Anyone have a milestone for the father of a very talented group of siblings that happen to play the piano?
2. What is a milestone?

3. M's shoulder is healing much faster this time. I'm so glad--football is coming!

4. I love being a gramma. "Mammie" is the best name ever, and baby E is wonderful!

5. My kids are down-right AMAZING! I cannot believe the great choices they have made in their lives--in spite of my shortcomings!

Lyndsie doing the 'Little House on the Prarie" run down the hill!

6. Will I ever get my office cleaned out?

7. Fix the dishwasher or buy a new one?

8. Water heater...hmm, what to do...

9. Would really like to lose 15 lbs, but I really LOVE to eat.

10. I HATE dog hair but LOVE my dogs...conundrum?

11. Should be caught up at work within 1 week!

Sweet baby eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment