Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bi-Polar Observations

It seems that there are several things today that I would classify as bi-polar.

First of all, BYU basketball team. They played so amazing yesterday--I mean Mr. Jimmer got 52 points after all! They OWNED the game, the floor, the Thomas & Mack Center....all of it! They beat a team we haven't beat in like 3 of the last times we played them. Then today, Mr. Jimmer wasn't quite as hot. As amazing as they were last night, tonight was the polar opposite. We lost to a team we beat twice this season. Bi-polar basketball boys!

Next we have the weather today. It was cloudy this morning, a bit breezy, and kind of on the cold side. Then this afternoon we had the most beautiful sunshine. I sat in my porch swing--well, it's a swing but not on the porch...anyhow--with my sweet soul sister, Dena and we visited, laughed, complained, solved the world's problems, donned sunglasses, and pretended it was summertime. My nose even got a little pink! Then a few hours later...BAM, thunder, lightning, hail, and rain! Bi-polar Utah weather!

Then there are my legs. What...you may say. Well, let me explain. While I move, my legs are fine. But if I sit down, try to watch relax, work at a desk, etc., they go NUTS! Micah and I worked for a few hours in the yard. We raked, gathered up piles of branches, old leaves, and the recently pruned rosebush mess--and hauled them to the 'burn' pile. Not once did my legs give me fits. But when I quit the physical activity and tried to watch the aforementioned bi-polar basketball game, my legs wanted to jump out of my skin! Bi-polar jumpy legs!

Life is just bi-polar!

No comments:

Post a Comment