Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Post About Pictures


I like to take pictures.  I'm not a pro, but I have fun.  Sometimes pictures can tell a story.

For example, this is my granddaughter, she is wonderful!


This is a collage I made to display some of pictures I have taken of her.  Did I mention she is wonderful?


This is my doggie, Blue.  He is almost 12 years old and I'm sure he can read my mind. When I am sad he doesn't leave my side.  He is a love.


 I love roses.  I actually have 12 rose bushes in my yard.  I always end up with scratches on my hands and arms when I prune them.  My Honey gave me these roses for our 30th Wedding Anniversary!


This is my lovely daughter, aunt to my granddaughter.  My daughter is amazing!


I hope you have enjoyed this random post about pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment